By downloading any content from UI House, you agree to the following:
- The UI House License grants the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilize the digital work downloaded (“Item”).
- You are licensed to use the Item to create unlimited End Projects for yourself or for your clients and the End Projects may be Sold, licensed, sub-licensed or freely distributed.
- Create End products for clients or personal projects
- License, sub-license and make any number of copies of end projects for personal or client engagements.
- You may modify or manipulate the Item. You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- Use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects.
- Re-distribute the Item as a stock image or it’s source files, regardless of any modifications, under any circumstances. In other words, you cannot replicate or make modifications to the item and sell it on UI House or other marketplaces as your own, even if the source files are not included.
- Make a theme, template or derivative work of any product to sell on any marketplace.
- Use illustrations or images as part of your products or presentations to be sold in any marketplace including UI House unless you are the original owner/creator.
- Resell or otherwise distribute downloaded assets on any marketplace including U House, as well as via private channels under any circumstances.
- Note: Violation of these terms will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law.
End Product Examples:
- End Products include but are not limited to: Commercial or personal websites, mobile apps, web apps, games, illustrations, wireframes, presentations and videos.
If you have any questions about this Licensing Agreement, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.