Want to copy an entire artboard from one project to another?
When working on multiple projects, it’s often helpful to reuse elements — even whole artboards. In this mini tutorial I will show you how to copy and entire artboard from one Adobe XD into another.
Here are the steps:
- Open your Adobe XD project
- Select the artboard you want to move to another project. You can do this by selecting the title just above the artboard.
- Right-click and choose Copy (Command C on mac, or Control C on PC)
- Open your second project XD file
- Right-click and choose Paste (Command C on mac, or Control C on PC)