Want to duplicate an object in Adobe XD?
Duplicating objects inside your XD project will happen a lot. Whether you’re copying buttons from one artboard to another, or duplicating a repeating element of your design, the process is super simple.
Here are the steps:
Duplicate objects by dragging:
- Open your Adobe XD project
- Select one or more objects
- Alt‑drag (Windows) or Option‑drag (Mac OS) the selected layer to a new location
Duplicate objects by using the Layers panel:
- Open the top menu, choose View > Layers the Layers panel
- Hover over the layer(s) you want to duplicate in the Layers panel (left side)
- Right-click, and choose “Duplicate” from the drop-down menu