Want to export your Adobe XD project for Photoshop?
In general, Adobe is great about letting you sharing files between their various design tools. Unfortunately, there is no quick way to export an XD file directly for Photoshop — so here’s a little workaround.
Using Adobe Illustrator, you can export your Adobe XD project and convert it to an editable PSD file. While it’s not perfect solution, and some elements may not be fully editable, it’s still pretty good.
Here are the step:
- Open your Adobe XD project
- Go to File > Export > Selected/All Artboards
- From the XD Export menu, choose Format: SVG
- Then open your new SVG file in Adobe Illustrator
- Go to File > Export > Export As
- From the Illustrator Export menu, choose Format: PSD
- Open the PSD file in Photoshop